La Boheme Kit
I pulled this kit together for an album I'm making about an opera I performed in last year with my choir (The opera was La Boheme). I looked through my photos and really tried to pull out the dominate colors I noticed in the costumes and the sets. Blue, Red, and a Forest Green were my three main colors. I added lots of neutrals such as brown, grey, black, and gold. I may end up adding small accents of pink and purple here or there as well. I added some paints and mists as well, since I want to use a lot of mixed media. I don't tend to use ribbon very often, but I added a lot of different fibers and textures in order to mimic the costumes. Sorry the pictures aren't great...the lighting at my desk is terrible. :) I really enjoyed pulling this together, thanks for such a fabulous class!
Project Made In: Kits from Your Stash