This document was last updated on February 9. 2017.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Big Picture Classes is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing / www.bigpictureclasses.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Big Picture Classes' Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Big Picture Classes services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
By subscribing to email marketing and other promotional communications from Big Picture classes,you may receive promotional communications from our subsidiaries and affiliates. You may opt out of these communications at any time by updating your communication preferences.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES Big Picture Classes Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Big Picture Classes to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Big Picture Classes may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Big Picture Classes prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
6. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – [email protected]
7. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT Big Picture Classes has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
8. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at [email protected] or send your comments to: Big Picture Classes Attention: Privacy Statement Personal P.O. Box 51008 Bowling Green, KY 42102 Big Picture Classes will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.